Initial language selection is based on your web browser preferences.
Print anytime, anywhere to Epson printers from your Android devices. Print photos, webpages and files including Microsoft® Word, Excel® and PDF documents. You can even scan, save and share your files. Also supports online file services such as Box, Dropbox, Evernote® and Google Drive.
Epson iPrint makes printing easy and convenient whether your printer is in the next room or across the world.
• Print, scan, and share directly from your Android device
• Print from anywhere in the world to email-enabled printers using remote print functionality
• Print your photos, Microsoft® Word, Excel and PDF files
• Access and print your files from Box, Dropbox, Evernote and Google Drive.
• Use the built-in web browser to print web pages
• Configure your print options including paper size and type, number of copies, page range and one- or two-sided printing
• Scan from your Epson all-in-one and save as JPG or PDF
• Scan and share your files (save to your device, send via email or save online)
• Check your printer’s status and ink levels
• Get help with a built-in FAQ section
• Supports printing on larger sizes (A3 and Ledger paper)
• Choose and print multiple photos
• Print with and without borders
• Switch between color or monochrome printing
• Choose from different scanning resolutions and image types
• Optimize print quality
• Buy ink and supplies for your printer
• Save App to external storage (i.e. micro SD card)
• Setup & register to Epson Connect
• Print & Scan through Wi-Fi Direct(TM)