Initial language selection is based on your web browser preferences.
Turn your LearnPad into a set of wireless mouse and keyboard.
Control your computer anywhere in your room.
**NOTE** - You must have the computer software installed on the host computer. You can download this from http://www.remotemouse.net
1. Fully simulated functions of wireless mouse and keyboard
Main mouse functionalities featured, including click, double-click, right-click, scroll and drag
2. Both portrait and landscape mode mouse touchpad supported
3. Wireless control of your computer anywhere in your room
4. Intuitive interface and easy to use
Compatible with Windows 7, XP, Vista
5. Compatible with Mac OSX Lion/Snow leopard/Leopard
How to use Remote Mouse:
1. Make sure you have turned on the Wi-Fi of your Android device and connected your device to the LAN of Mac/PC, to which your device is connected to (Mac/PC and Android device may need to be connected to the same router).
2. In order to sync your device with your computer, please download and install Remote Mouse on your computer first via http://www.remotemouse.net
3. If the Firewall of your computer asks if to block Remote Mouse, please don’t block it.
4. Install Remote Mouse on your Mac/PC and run it.
5. Run Remote Mouse on your LearnPad, click "Auto Connect" button. Or enter your computer’s IP address, then click "Connect" button.
6. Now you can control your computer via your LearnPad: tapping on your device screen is equal to clicking the left mouse button; tapping on the screen with two fingers is equal to clicking the right mouse button; sliding two fingers on the screen is equal to sliding the mouse wheel.
7. Rotate the LearnPad to the left or right can switch to the full screen mouse touchpad.
8. If you want to reconnect, press the "Back" button on Android device.