Initial language selection is based on your web browser preferences.
- Over 600 bone landmarks labeled
- 360 horizontal degree rotation of any body part - with a swipe of your finger.
- Rotate vertically for inferior and superior for unique views where applicable.
- 94 animations of every movement of each articulation (flexion, extension, etc.)
- 596 audio pronunciations, for every label.
- Draw on any screen image and then share it through email, Facebook or Twitter.
- 2 types of Quiz, Drag and Drop and Multi-choice.
- Interface: Completely rebuilt to allow for simple navigation.
- Mix layers: Make one layer semitransparent to compare against another layer.
- Public Notes: Post or browse through shared public notes.
- Graphical Hints: On screen hints that can be turned on or off, for a complete understanding of all the app's features.
The Skeletal System Pro III - includes the most in depth 3D skeleton ever developed, the ability to rotate, cut and get superior/inferior views all with the simple stroke of the finger.
This app’s primary use is as a learning tool but can also be used as a fast and innovative reference tool by utilizing the index function that allows the user to select an item and the app will automatically zoom in and identify it.
Additionally, this app is ideal for physicians, educators or professionals, allowing them to visually show detailed areas of the skeletal system to their patients or students, helping to educate or explain conditions, ailments and injuries.